No products in the cart.
The Ultimate Bootcamp Package: Bootcamp + Skin Bootcamp
Invest in injectables as well as skin!
This ‘Ultimate Bootcamp Package’ includes Fresh Clinics Bootcamp and The Fresh Skin Bootcamp Training.
Purchase together and you’ll save yourself $275 and unlock your potential.
Fresh Clinics Bootcamp: View calendar for dates available or talk to our team to discuss future date options
The Fresh Skin Bootcamp Training: This course happens online three times across the calendar year. You will enrol in the next Fresh Skin Bootcamp. More details below.
Working one-on-one with industry experts, you’ll learn and practice everything you need to know to become a confident, compliant cosmetic injector.
Tailored to your needs, these two foundational programs will help you hit the ground running – armed with essential knowledge and experience as an injector.
Interested? Take a read below 👇 to find out what you’ll learn and what you’ll get
BOOTCAMP TRAINING INFORMATION ⤵
2 Full Days | Available in nsw | vic | qld | WA
Dive into our exclusive, immersive training experience.
You will learn:
- Mechanisms of medication and how these are used in practice.
- Dosage and injectable techniques
- How to script with a consulting doctor
- Adverse event management
- Aftercare and documentation
Your training will include:
- Anti-wrinkle treatment
- Frown, forehead and crow’s feet
- Lip Filler
- Cheek Filler
Online Training access to the ‘Essentials’ Modules, Complete Face:
Complete Face is an educational platform focused on patient outcomes and safety. The World’s First Digital Encyclopedia on Facial Injectables.
- Complete Face contains videos and fresh cadaver anatomy, delivering the highest quality medical education on facial injectables.
- Each indication follows a structured format – anatomy, clinical assessment, treatment objectives and marking, injection technique, product choice and before and after photos.
- The Essentials Module contains 3 sub modules: Upper, Middle and Lower Face.
- Take a read here to see why it’s going to increase your learning and practice knowledge.
- Upper Facial –
- Anatomy Overview
- Dynamic Forehead Lines
- Dynamic Frown Lines
- Resting Frown Lines
- Dynamic Crowsfeet Lines
- Middle Facial –
- Anatomy Overview
- Midface Volumization
- Bunny Lines
- Depressor Nasii Septi
- Submalar Hollow
- Lower Face –
- Anatomy Overview
- Lip Augmentation
- Lip Enhancement
And much more info to learn along your injectable journey through Complete Face
The fine print for Bootcamp Training:
- To book a Training Bootcamp, you must be registered with AHPRA as an RN or EN.
- You will be required to do a basic sign-up with Fresh Clinics as a nurse, whether you’re currently working in a clinic or not. If you are an Enrolled Nurse, please get in touch with our team before purchasing your session.
- For each treatment, each model has a fee of $150 per treatment | ML.(including GST).
- All products are provided during your session. You only need to bring yourself and enclosed footwear.
- An intimate 1:1 experience, your training will be completed as 2 full days.
- Please book 4 + weeks in advance so that we can organise your ideal trainer.
- 1-year minimum clinical experience as a nurse is required for this entry-level course
- This foundation course comes with endorsed pre-learning for Anti-Wrinkle, Dermal Filler and Emergency Management. All three courses must be completed before your practical day.
- Theory content is endorsed by The College of Rural and Remote Medicine.
THE FRESH SKIN BOOTCAMP INFORMATION⤵
The Fresh Skin Bootcamp Training:
This course happens online three times across the calendar year. You will enrol on the next course available which takes place on a Tuesday evening, from 7pm (Sydney / Melbourne time) LIVE with Suzannah Mason.
6 spots available for Series 6
Series 6 Fresh Skin Bootcamp will be running in April 2024 for 5 weeks & take place every Tuesday
Tuesday, 9 April
Tuesday, 16 April
Tuesday 23 April
Tuesday 30 April
Tuesday 7 May
Discover everything you need to know about skin fundamentals, consultations and care.
Skinastute’s guru, Suzannah Mason, will lead you through a 5 module, 4-week masterclass on all things skin.
Skin types, common conditions and skincare essentials: you’ll learn it all (and more). Pump up your skills, knowledge and confidence in skin with this exclusive program!
The Fresh Skin Bootcamp will pump up your
- Knowledge – Get the latest insights into the skin types and everyday conditions you’re seeing in your clinic
- Skills – Gain the skills to competently perform careful, considered and professional skin consultations
- Confidence – Find the confidence to support your patients through their journey to beautiful skin.
What you’ll learn
The fine print:
The Fresh Skin Bootcamp is made up of 5 modules. Each week, you’ll work through a different module and complete a homework assignment. In the final week, you’ll do an assessment based on everything you’ve learned.
→ Module 1
Anatomy & Function
- Skin structure and function (including the anatomy and importance of melanogenesis)
- Skin types: Fitzpatrick Skin Types and Glogau Scale
- Skin assessment tools for aesthetic practitioners
→ Module 2
Photoaging and Pigmentation
- Common skin conditions 1 & 2: aging and pigmentation
- Aging: more about the Glogau Scale and what aging looks like
- Pigmentation: hypo, hyper, PIH, solar lentigines and freckles
→ Module 3
Acne and Rosacea
- Common skin conditions 3 & 4: acne and rosacea
- Acne: grades, causes, treatments and when to refer elsewhere
- Rosacea: grades, triggers, treatment / management and when to engage a GP
- Practical task following completion of module: performing a skin consult
→ Module 4
Assessment and Planning
- Performing a consultation: how to do one, what questions to ask, the tools you can use and the consultation forms and photography you should know about
- Assessment task
→ Module 5
Consultations and Treatments
- Skin consultation made easy: a step-by-step guide
- Peels: what they do, how they work and who they help
- In-clinic treatments for common skin conditions
- Skincare ingredients: learn the ins and outs of commonly used, medical grade and at-home skincare
- Certification issued over follow-up phone call with Suzannah.
Taking part in the Fresh Skin Bootcamp? Here’s what you’ll get:
It’s more than simply training. You’ll find support, advice and resources the whole way through with:
- 🖥 Fresh Clinics’ informative, easy-to-follow e-book, 1-5. Fundamentals in skin, common conditions and patient consultation
- 📒 A hard copy version of Suzannah’s “bible” sent directly to you
- 📲 Access to a private WhatsApp group to connect you with other people on the course
- 💞 A supportive community of cosmetic nurses to join you on your journey
- 👯♀️ An accountability partner to keep you focused, engaged and responsible
- 🌟 Face-to-face interaction with patients
- 🧴 Your own dedicated skin trainer
- 🎥 Recording and presentation for you to keep and re-watch
- 🎖 A certificate of completion – giving your patients peace of mind
Had an emergency or life event? We understand.
If you need to change the date of your ‘Fresh Clinics Bootcamp’ booking, we’re happy to help. Just let us know with a minimum of 21 days’ notice, and we’ll help you find a new time for your session.
However, once you’ve booked in, your session is non-refundable and non-transferable – and Fresh Clinics is not responsible for any costs incurred because of pandemic restrictions (e.g., travel amendments).
Financing options available!
Fresh Clinics have partnered with Total Lifestyle Credit to provide you financing options.
To find out more about financing available for training please email Tim Boon from TLC on email@example.com
To find out more, get in touch with our Fresh Clinics team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 130 375 646.
|2 Day Session||