No products in the cart.
Mentor and Assessment Post Derma Medical
Full Day – Mentor and Assessment Post AACDS
Finished your Combined Course with Derma Medical and ready to get started in your own clinic?
Get practical tips and expert advice in our exclusive mentoring sessions.
Ideal for nurses new to the injecting industry and require clinical oversight.
Full Day | Available in NSW | VIC | QLD | WA
Have you done a Derma Medical course and ready to start your own business. This is the session for you.
To achieve a full passing grade, you will need to complete the following tasks, including 3 training procedures and 3 assessment procedures:
- anti wrinkle (upper Face) x1
- Lip Filler x1
- Cheek Filler x1
- Assessment model – All 3 areas
The fine print:
- For each treatment, each model has a fee of $150 (including GST).
- Assessment model has a fee of $450 (including GST).
- 1 students per session
- All models need to be provided by the nurse.
- All products are provided during your session. You only need to bring yourself and enclosed footwear.
- 1-year minimum clinical experience as a nurse is required for this entry-level course
- Needs to be done within 2 months of signing up for script and supply, extended period an assessment will be required.
Had an emergency or life event? We understand.
If you need to change the date of your booking, we’re happy to help. Just let us know with a minimum of 21 days’ notice, and we’ll help you find a new time for your session.
However, once you’ve booked in, your session is non-refundable and non-transferable – and Fresh Clinics is not responsible for any costs incurred because of pandemic restrictions (e.g., travel amendments).
To find out more, get in touch with our Fresh Clinics team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 130 375 646.
Financing options available!
Fresh Clinics have partnered with Total Lifestyle Credit to provide you financing options.
To find out more about financing available for training please email Tim Boon from TLC on email@example.com