2 Full Days | NSW, SA, VIC, WA + QLD
Dive into our exclusive, immersive training experience.
You will learn:
- Mechanisms of medication and how these are used in practice.
- Dosage and injectable techniques
- How to script with a consulting doctor
- Adverse event management
- Aftercare and documentation
Your training will include:
Frown, forehead and crow’s feet
The fine print:
- To book a Bootcamp, you must be registered with AHPRA as an RN or EN.
- You will be required to do a basic sign-up with Fresh Clinics as a nurse, whether you’re currently working in a clinic or not. If you are an Enrolled Nurse, please get in touch with our team before purchasing your session.
- For each treatment, each model has a fee of $150 per treatment | ML.(including GST).
- All products are provided during your session. You only need to bring yourself and enclosed footwear.
- An intimate 1:1 experience, your training will be completed as 2 full days.
- Please book 4 + weeks in advance so that we can organise your ideal trainer.
- 1-year minimum clinical experience as a nurse is required for this entry-level course
- This foundation course comes with endorsed pre-learning for Anti-Wrinkle, Dermal Filler and Emergency Management. All three courses must be completed before your practical day.
- Theory content is endorsed by The College of Rural and Remote Medicine.
Had an emergency or life event? We understand.
If you need to change the date of your booking, we’re happy to help. Just let us know with a minimum of 21 days’ notice, and we’ll help you find a new time for your session.
However, once you’ve booked in, your session is non-refundable and non-transferable – and Fresh Clinics is not responsible for any costs incurred because of pandemic restrictions (e.g., travel amendments).
To find out more, get in touch with our Fresh Clinics team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 130 375 646.