2 hours | Available in all states
Showcase your skills and get your medical oversight sorted.
In this 2-hour compliance assessment, our team will get to know your skillset.
Mandatory for nurses with less than 12-24 months full time injector experience, this session is an opportunity to view and review your techniques – laying the foundation for our medical oversight relationship.
To achieve a full passing grade, you will need to complete the following tasks:
Model 1 – Full Face
Anti-wrinkle treatment – Frown, forehead and crow’s feet
The fine print:
- For each treatment, each model has a fee of $150 = Total price of $450 (including GST)
- All models need to be provided by the nurse.
- All products are provided during your session. You only need to bring yourself and enclosed footwear.
- If you are an Enrolled Nurse, please get in touch with our team before purchasing your session.
- Needs to be done within 2 months of signing up for script and supply, extended period you may be assessment to redo the assessment.
Had a calendar calamity? We understand.
If you need to change the date of your booking, we’re happy to help. Just let us know with a minimum of 21 days’ notice, and we’ll help you find a new time for your session.
However, once you’ve booked in, your session is non-refundable and non-transferable – and Fresh Clinics is not responsible for any costs incurred because of pandemic restrictions (e.g., travel amendments).
To find out more, get in touch with our Fresh Clinics team at email@example.com or call 130 375 646.
Financing options available!
Fresh Clinics have partnered with Total Lifestyle Credit to provide you financing options.
To find out more about financing available for training please email Tim Boon from TLC on firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.